WHY STUDY IN CANADA
Canada offers innumerable choices for education in its well esteemed universities with superior academic quality and moderate expenses. Here you can see a complete guide for all aspiring Indian students who wish to continue their studies in Canada.
Canada undoubtedly is one of the famous study abroad destinations for students from across the globe. A world-class education is offered by Canada in the form of undergraduate and graduate degrees as well as diploma and certificate courses.
Educational courses in Canada offer reasonable tuition fees, scholarships, and prospective employment opportunities. It is great to spend a few years in Canada to enjoy this safe and secure country and its richness and hospitality.
- World’s top rated education hub
- Top immigration friendly and safe country
- High standard of living
- Cultural diversity with international experience
- Most number of job-oriented programs with Co-op
- Spouse accompaniment
- Work permits upon successful completion of selected field of study
2nd Floor, Puthettu Arcade, Above Reliance Trends, Kottaramattom P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686575
+91 94969 15000
Get in touch with an admission counselor to learn more about attending an abroad University or to get answers to any questions about our services.
Reasons why students choose Canada as their study abroad destination
- Internationally approved Degrees offered by Canadian Universities and Colleges. Canadian Degrees hold equivalent status of that of the United States and the Commonwealth nations.
- Affordable schooling emolument is another offer of Canada to International students who desire to acquire a valuable degree from one of the Canadian Universities.
- Inexpensive life costs and the opportunities for part-time jobs for those who want to work while acquiring their higher education.
- Impeccable support system provided by the Universities for International students.
- Higher ranking status of the Universities among the best 100 Universities in the world.
- Plenty of educational institutions to choose that offer more than 10,000 degree programs along with many diploma and certificate courses.
- The Government of Canada offers provisions for international students to apply for jobs and immigration in Canada.
- Higher living standards and welcoming attitude from the part of the Canadian Government.
- Canada is an ideal country to enjoy a quality student life as per the survey of many agencies.
In the QS World University Rankings Canadian cities of Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver secured their position among the top 50 student cities all over the world. Not only for students, but the general eminence of life in Canada is pretty high.
Canada offers excellent housing, tuition as well as accommodation provisions for a moderate rate. The Country in general respects the rights of persons and societies. Permission for the spouses of the students to accompany them and work in Canada. It is a perfect option for many and this possibility alone increases the number of applicants every year.
Canada is a multilingual Country. Therefore studying here will be a wise decision to improve your language proficiency and enhance your prospects for the best career in the future. Usually course work is in French as well as in English. This will be a brilliant opportunity for you to polish your French also.
Studying in Canada is a best option to benefit from the technological surge of the country. The fields of digital media, video game, telecommunications, aeronautical engineering, and biotechnology are very dexterous and advanced in Canada.
Even the schools and libraries are linked through the internet via the Innovative SchoolNet program and it is the first country to take this step all over the world.
Wi-Fi is accessible in every region of the country and this will diminish the distance between you and your family since you can keep in touch with them effortlessly.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN CANADA
- Publicly Funded
- High quality education
- Courses ranging from undergraduate to doctoral degrees
- Both publicly funded and private
- Offers varieties of career-oriented and professional certificate and diploma courses
- College diplomas can be pathways to university degree programs with appropriate transfer of credits
INTAKES IN CANADA
September, January, May
COST OF STUDY IN CANADA
- Tuition Fee – 16500 CAD to 23000 CAD per academic year (CAD= Canadian Dollar)
- Living Expense – 10000 CAD per year .
STUDY PERMIT & VISA IN CANADA
- Visa Processing Time: 90 to 120 days
- Visa Fee: 250 CAD at current exchange rate
- Valid passport
- A Statement of Purpose (need assistance to make an effective SOP? Contact Us Now)
- Academic Documents
- Offer letter from the University enrolled which specifies the duration of the course
- Proof of payment of the first installment of tuition fee
- Bank statement that proves that you can financially support yourself (Would you like to know how much you need to show? Contact Us Now.)
PART-TIME & POST-STUDY WORK PERMIT IN CANADA
- Part time work right: 20 Hours per week (during studies); 40 Hours per week (during semester breaks/vacation)
- Earn 11 CAD – 14 CAD per hour
- Stay Back: Upto 3 years (for 2 years study) or equal to the course duration if it is less than 2 years
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA
- University of Toronto (World Ranking: 29, Graduate Employability Ranking: 16)
- McGill University (World Ranking: 35)
- University of British Columbia (World Ranking: 51)
- University of Alberta (World Ranking: 113)
- University of Montreal (World Ranking: 137)
TOP COLLEGES IN CANADA
- Humber College (World Ranking: 71)
- Seneca College (World Ranking: 4215)
- Centennial College (World Ranking: 4890)
- George Brown College (World Ranking: 4654)
- Conestoga College (World Ranking: 5076)
#Testimonial What Students Says
Discover the happiness of our students.
When you decide to move to another country, there will be a bit of a confusion about what to bring, what to pack and what to buy. Download our pre-departure guide.
As an Indian student, you can opt for an on-campus residence facility or look for an off-campus accommodation. Most universities in Canada offer dormitories or townhouses for students from other countries. Living as a resident on-campus is a very affordable option, however you need to apply for it separately, and well ahead in time to secure a slot for yourself. If you are unable to find such accommodation or wish to stay alone, you can get a space for yourself on rent in shared apartments/condominiums. Remember, the rentals will vary from city to city.