WHY STUDY IN GERMANY
Germany is a dream study abroad destination for students across the world due to the esteemed institutions, quality education and umpteen opportunities for a good job after studies.
The education system is based on the human rights view that it is the basic right of every human being.
This is also the basis of the presence of state institutions run by the government that offers higher education in the areas of Information Technology, engineering, agriculture, business, natural sciences, etc. with minimum or no fees including international students.
- World class degrees with global acceptance
- Low or no tuition fee
- Diverse range of study opportunities
- Affordable cost of living
- Travel the whole of Europe on a Student Visa
- Development of personal and intellectual potential
- Safe and economically stable location.
2nd Floor, Puthettu Arcade, Above Reliance Trends, Kottaramattom P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686575
+91 94969 15000
Get in touch with an admission counselor to learn more about attending an abroad University or to get answers to any questions about our services.
Reasons why students choose Germany as their study abroad destination
- Top quality universities that offer excellent teaching, impeccable research facilities that rank the best in the world.
- Collaboration programs with many industries that provide efficient knowledge to the students to pursue their career later.
- Practical and research oriented syllabi and partnerships or twinning programs with many international universities.
- Availability of more than 1500 International programs for students from different countries with Fully English or English plus German medium are in offer from the part of different universities in Germany.
- Highly proficient faculty in every educational institution with impeccable organization and punctuality.
- Well-equipped laboratories and libraries to enhance and support the learning experience.
- Provision of free travelling for students on trains, underground lines, trams and buses are available in many cities.
- Internship programs and field oriented job opportunities for students.
Permission for students to work twenty hours per week.
The value of the degrees to ensure good positions in the international job market.
Immense range of courses with the provision to choose your preferred area of study.
Varieties of international as well as interdisciplinary programs that allow you to specialize. Umpteen opportunities to enjoy the beauty of the country on your off days.
Practice oriented Science courses that allow collaboration with great companies. Comfort of a safe country that gives you the freedom to move around at any time of the day.
Economic and political stability of the Country that offers peace and higher living standards. Affordable tuition fee and lower living expenses as most of the Universities receive Government funding for their running. While German is the primary Language, many courses for international students are accessible in English.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN GERMANY
These institutions offer the whole range of academic disciplines.In the german tradition, universities focus in particular on basic research so that advanced stages of study have mainly theoretical orientation and research-orientated components.
- Universities of Applied Sciences
These institutions concentrate their study programmes in engineering and other technical disciplines, business-related studies, social work, and design areas.
The common mission of applied research and development implies a distinct application-oriented focus and professional character of studies, which include integrated and supervised work assignments in industry, enterprises or other relevant institutions.
- Universities of Art/Music
These institutions offer studies for artistic careers in fine arts, performing arts and music; in such fields as directing, production,writing in theater, film and other media; and in a variety of design areas, architecture, media and communication.
Besides these three main types, which may be either state institutions or private institutions recognized by the state, some special categories exist, like church-maintained colleges, universities of co-operative education, colleges of education or colleges of public administration. In their operations, including the organization of studies and the designation and award of degrees, all types are subject to higher education legislation.
INTAKES IN GERMANY
COST OF STUDY IN GERMANY
- Tuition Fee – No Tuition Fee at Public Universities; upto 30000 EUR per year at Private Universities
- Living Expense – upto 900 EUR per month
STUDY PERMIT & VISA IN GERMANY
- Visa Processing Time: 15 to 60 calendar days
- Visa Fee: 75 EUR at current exchange rate
- Valid passport
- Academic Documents, including proof of language proficiency.
- Letter of admission from an accredited institution in Germany
- A properly filled-in visa application form
- A cover letter explaining your purpose of visit (Need assistance? Contact Us Now
- Payment of University Fee (if applicable)
- Proof of funds – The money you need to show covers your first year living costs in germany (Would you like to know how much you need to show? Contact Us Now.
- Proof of health insurance (to cover your medical needs in Germany)
PART-TIME & POST-STUDY WORK PERMIT IN GERMANY
- Part-time work right: 240 days part-time or 120 days full time in a year. Students can work for more hours subject to approval from Foreigners Authority
- Stay Back: 18 months Residence Permit
#Testimonial What Students Says
Discover how to anticipate and adapt to the latest trends and digital
Although tuition fees in Germany are non-existent at public universities, you still need to consider how you’ll cover living costs. If you don’t have a sponsor or supporting family member, there are countless opportunities to gain scholarships to cover these costs. Scholarships to study in Germany can be obtained in several ways. The German government offers some funding to international students through the European Commission’s Erasmus scheme, but many opportunities are offered independently by German universities or external funding bodies. Browse the funding options on your chosen university’s website to see if they offer any international scholarships –these are often awarded based on merit, subject of study and/or country of origin.
Germany has a number of public universities that offer zero fees programmes for undergraduate students. At the postgraduate level a small fee is charged. The key factor to note here is that only tuition fee is zero or minimal; you would still have to pay for food, travel and accommodation. You need to ascertain the fees details from the University before you submit your application.