WHY STUDY IN USA
USA is the most favorite study abroad destination for international students to attain high quality education in world famous universities to broaden their universe of knowledge and succeed in life.
The United States of America is the land of openings. It holds the credit as the most valuable and sought after educational system in the world. From the total students, about five percent of students pursuing higher education in the American universities are international students.
The US University system is one of the outstanding systems in the world with brilliant undergraduate and graduate programs. The availability of research opportunities is quite high in this educational nucleus of the globe.
- Centre of the world and powerful economy- many worldwide organizations are headquartered in the US
- Quality of teaching and research; the stress is on subject exploration, not academic performance
- Flexible academic environment
2nd Floor, Puthettu Arcade, Above Reliance Trends, Kottaramattom P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686575
+91 94969 15000
Get in touch with an admission counselor to learn more about attending an abroad University or to get answers to any questions about our services.
Reasons why students choose USA as their study abroad destination
- Variety of choices for international students with utility oriented and employment related courses offered by many universities.
- Vast selections to pick in the fields of arts, social sciences as well as Information technology.
- Umpteen opportunities for teaching and research for international students offered by various universities. At the graduate level, students can work as a fellow researcher or teaching assistant and it provides hands on experience to pursue their career in the preferred field.
- High chances for getting jobs in American companies located in different countries with high negotiation skills and language proficiency.
- Presence of public and private universities to choose according to the availability of funds or scholarships, since the cost of studying in the public universities are mainly supported by the Government.
- Presence of many community colleges that offer certificate and vocational programs normally in duration of two years. Their collaboration with prospective employers offers brilliant career openings for students.
- Liberal arts colleges that offer undergraduate programs in sciences and liberal arts. Both public and private liberal arts colleges are popular with four years course duration.
- Academic excellence that ensures outstanding programs in all fields of education.
- Opportunities to work directly at the graduate level.
Exclusive research facilities are the trademark of the USA with well-known research facilities and scientific research centers.
Well recognized courses all over the world. Being the home of several thousand colleges and Universities, more possibilities for higher education with practical, job oriented skills.
Universities equipped with cutting edge technology, research labs, equipment and innumerable sources for references. Flexibility in the course system that allows you to choose your preferred subjects to study.
Support services and employment possibilities for intercontinental students. Availability of many merit based scholarships for international students. Vivacious social life with the prospect to interact with people from all over the world.
EDUCATION SYSTEM IN USA
Universities provide quality higher education to students at low rates. These universities are funded by the respective state governments and are equipped with state of the art facilities.
These institutions are run privately and are considered costly as compared to the state schools.
Community colleges offer two-year certification or associate degree which is transferable. Generally, Community college graduates transfer to universities or four-year colleges in order to complete their degree. They are allowed to transfer the credits which they have earned in the community college. Community colleges offer ESL courses or other programs which prepare students for studying university-level courses.
INTAKES IN USA
August, January, May
COST OF STUDY IN USA
- Tuition Fee – upto 30000 USD per academic year (state universities); upto 35000 USD (private universities)
- Living Expense – 10000 USD to 12000 USD per year
STUDY PERMIT & F1 VISA IN USA
- Visa Processing Time: upto 45 days
- Visa Fee: 160 USD at current exchange rate
- A valid passport with a validity date at least six months beyond your period of stay
- Recent passport size photograph
- Academic Documents including IELTS scores
- Confirmation page of DS-160
- Form I -20
- Payment of application fees for SEVIS
- Application as a non-immigrant
To know more about the documents to be submitted, Contact Us.
PART-TIME & POST-STUDY WORK PERMIT IN USA
- Part-time: upto 20 hours per week; full-time during vacations
- Earn 100 – 7 USD to 10 USD per hour
- Stay back – 1 year (for any program duration)
- As an F1 student visa holder, international students are able to complete up to a year of temporary employment directly related to the major field of study. The job you get after finishing your course must be directly related to your field of study. You have to find the job within 90 days after graduation. To know more about PSWP in USA, Contact Us now.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN USA
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (World Ranking: 1)
- Stanford University (World Ranking: 2)
- Harvard University (World Ranking: 3)
- California Institute of Technology, Caltech (World Ranking: 4)
- University of Chicago (World Ranking: 9)
#Testimonial What Students Says
Discover how to anticipate and adapt to the latest trends and digital
Associate: a two-year program that either leads to a specific vocation or transitions to a bachelor program. Bachelor: a four or five-year program where students earn credits in a wide variety of courses.
In a joint-degree program, students begin a graduate program in their fourth year of college, earning both degrees upon graduation.
Community colleges are typically state-supported and provide the first two years of a four-year undergraduate degree. Community colleges offer lower costs, easier admission policies, close ties to state schools,and many of the required courses connected to a degree.