WHY STUDY IN SWEDEN
The Scandinavian country of Sweden is located in Northern Europe and shares its peripheries with Norway and Finland. It has a population of about 9.5 million and is the third-largest country (by area) in the European Union conglomeration of countries. It has several educational opportunities both for its domestic students as well as international students.
Apart from a technologically advanced and innovative education system, the country has other specialities that lure students from all over the world like, natural-beauty, cosmopolitan cities, a humble and welcoming culture, and a lot of travel opportunities within the country and also to other nearby European nations. All these things make Sweden an attractive study abroad destination to pursue higher studies.
2nd Floor, Puthettu Arcade, Above Reliance Trends, Kottaramattom P.O., Pala, Kottayam, Kerala – 686575
+91 94969 15000
Get in touch with an admission counselor to learn more about attending an abroad University or to get answers to any questions about our services.
Reasons why students choose Sweden as their study abroad destination
So what else does Sweden have to offer in terms of educational opportunities to its international students?
- Safe and clean country
- Technically strong country in terms of invention
- Great scope for Engineers (Backlogs are not considered during admission process)
- No age limit to apply to colleges
- Everyone speaks English. No language barrier
- Birthplace of successful innovations like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson, Tetrapak Ikea, H&M, Electrolux
- The unemployment rate is quite low (less than 7 percent as per data from 2019)
HIGHER EDUCATION SYSTEM IN SWEDEN
BACHELOR’S (Undergraduate Studies)
- University Diploma (2 yrs)
- Degree of Bachelor’s (3 yrs)
MASTER’S (Graduate Studies)
- Graduate Certificate (1 Yr)
- Master’s Degree (2 Yrs)
Doctoral/PhD (4 years)
COST OF STUDY IN SWEDEN
- Tuition Fee - 70000 SEK to 170000 SEK per academic year (SEK= Swedish Krona)
- Living Expense – 7200 SEK to 9500 SEK per month (including food, accommodation, local travel, phone/internet, leisure, miscellaneous)
STUDY PERMIT & VISA IN SWEDEN
- Visa Processing Time: 90 days or longer
- Visa Fee: 1000 SEK at current exchange rate
- Valid passport
- Academic Documents including IELTS scores
- Offer letter from the University enrolled which specifies the duration of the course
- Proof of payment of applicant’s first year of study
- Financial Review Report.
- Affidavit prepared by an advocate.
To know more about the documents to be submitted, Contact Us.
PART-TIME & POST STUDY WORK PERMIT IN SWEDEN
- Unlimited part-time work rights
- Earn 100 – 150 SEK per hour
Note: The student must spend a minimum of 40 hours a week on his studies
- Stay back – 1.5 Yrs (for any program duration)
- Dependents can also join the student
- Benefits of work permit include free healthcare, sick leave, child care, education and 18 months of paid parental leave for each child are offered by the Government
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN SWEDEN
#Testimonial What Students Says
Discover the happiness of our students.
- Bio medicine
- International Economics
- International Management
- Software Development/Computer Science
- Bio medicine/Biotechnology
- Engineering Management
- Renewable Energy