Payment & Refund Policy
The majority of Canadian Universities and Colleges have an application fee for students from India to process the application for admission (https://www.ontariocolleges.ca/en/apply/application-fees ). Our Students/Parents can now make application fee payments of INR. 2999/- + GST by online for applying to universities/colleges in Canada through Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. using our websites, payment link, QR, or web application.
I [ Students/Parents] have provided true and correct answers to the questions in this form. I understand that if false or misleading information is submitted, my admission/application process may be delayed/declined and Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd.is not responsible for the same.
I[ Students/Parents] know that, the registration fees I have remitted to Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. for the sole purpose of getting the admission from the chosen University/College for the specified intake and this fee is non-refundable in circumstances.
I [ Students/Parents] know that, only the University/College may make decisions as to whether applicant shall be admitted on proposed course and understand that the absolute discretion on my application is rests with the university and not with Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd.
I[ Students/Parents] know that, it is my responsibility to fulfil the University/College admission requirements and any conditions specified in the letter of admission in due time, otherwise my application for admission or letter of admission will be cancelled/withdrawn by the university/college.
I[ Students/Parents] confirm that the ID proofs including passport, academic certificates, financial documents, English language examination results, employment proofs and other supporting documents submitted by me for admission and visa purposes are genuine and it is my sole responsibility to make sure as it is. I am legally liable if I submit any tampered and forged documents and Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for that in any extend.
Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. Pvt Ltd assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any payment instruction(s) on the payment date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the payment instruction(s) issued by You is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid, and delayed
- If the payment account has insufficient funds/limits to cover the amount as mentioned in the payment instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the payment account are under any encumbrance or charge
- If Your bank or the National Clearing Centre refuses or delays honoring the payment instruction(s)
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt
- Circumstances beyond the control of Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. Pvt Ltd (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, and systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force).
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment on the payment page itself.
No Refund Policy
A. Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. is not liable to refund any fees/charges or amount paid by the Students / Parents / Franchisees / Partner Associates / Clients if they fail to attend the visa interview or submit mandatory documents for processing application/visa to the concerned Embassy/Consulate or the VFS or any other authorities.
B. Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. is not liable to refund in case the client withdraws drops his/her admission process for whatsoever reasons once processing of his/her application is taken up.
C. Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. is not liable to refund any fees or part of the fees if the client opts for admissions to different courses/countries or if the client opts for Visa under any other category after his/her registration, on his/her own or through any other agency.
D. Refund in case of rejection by the Skills Assessing
Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. will provide no refund if the visa is rejected for any of the following reasons:
- Failure in medical test by the student.
- Failure to provide a genuine police clearance certificate.
- Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement by the client or his or her family members included in the application
- Submission of fraudulent documents
- Prior violation of any visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application
- Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
- If a visa interview is requested by the Skills Assessment, Visa Authority and the candidate fails to attend
- If the client fails to get the required score in IELTS or PTE to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd.
- Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. is not responsible for the exact amount of registration fee or any other charges towards medical / books etc that the college/university/institution may fix and collect from time to time. However, the client will be briefed on the fee structure that is prevailing currently and may change without any prior notice by the concerned authorities.
Other Terms and Conditions of Fees and other payments
Clients [ or Students/Parents] also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Insight International Study Abroad Pvt Ltd. fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his or her application or decides to withdraw due to any personal or professional reason, during the proceedings after he or she signs-up.
In case of any query, you may contact our office at +91 6238843275 or write to us at email@example.com